The Pony CASE-Press is still going strong and I can now post my latest card and my inspiration. It's great fun and here are the rules if you want to join in:
Here's the concept--The Pony CASE-Press combines Wida's idea for CASADIA and Deborah's idea for her Card Chain Challenge. Participants will CASE the card before them in the queue and then mail their CASE to the person whose work inspired them!
Here's how this works:
- The person wishing to participate will contact me, Mynn, at onastampageATyahooDOTcom with their mailing address and be placed in the queue line and will be emailed a personalized watermark to use on the photo of the card they create for this challenge.
- Mynn will email the participant when it is his/her time to craft and send out a picture of the card they will CASE with the recipient's mailing address.
- The participant will look at the card that the participant before them created, CASE it, and then send it to the person who inspired them. The participant will also send Mynn a photo of their creation to be put on the queue as soon as the recipient receives it.
There are a few rules:
- Only sign up if you are willing to ship a card internationally. This concept will be open world wide as another way to build a fun and friendly online community for crafters.
- Please be timely in making and sending your creation. Because this is an international chain, cards need to be made and sent within a week of receiving the email from Mynn so that we can keep things moving along.
- Please make sure to use the Pony CASE-Press watermark on the photo of your card. If you need help with this, email Mynn and she will do it for you! :)
- After you sign up to participate, please add our badge to your sidebar so that others can find us!
- You will need to make sure NOT to blog your card until the recipient receives it.
- HAVE FUN!
Thanks for visiting - have a great weekend.