Followers

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Addicted to CAS Challenge #66 SPLASH

I've got another card for you today.  This time it's for the challenge over at Addicted to CAS #66 where the code word is:

 

I was scratching my head a bit over this one as I didn't have any stamps that would fit the bill so I trawled through my digi images and found this cute image of a little girl with her oversized umbrella.  I'm afraid I don't have a clue where she's from.

 

I printed the image four times so I could decoupage various elements.  I used my Die-namics pierced ovals to cut the image and mat.  The sentiment is computer generated.  The d/p is from a Stampin Up set and I used my Lawn Fawn Stitched Hills dies to cut the wavy edge on the d/p.

 

Final step was Diamond Glaze on the puddle and her umbrella - not sure it shows up very much on the photo.

Thanks for coming by and visiting.

Happy crafting.








10 comments:

  1. Lovely card Karen and such a cute image love the paper piecing

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Karen and the design is wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen
    Fabulous card... Love the image....
    Hugs Sylvie xx
    Really hot here 28 degs

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great image Karen...super card and lovely colours xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Karen, love the image and the dotty paper is perfect!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable Karen. Love your paper tole little girl with the umbrella ... sweet! And perfect with the dotty patterned paper. Thanks for playing along at ATCAS. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, Karen ... fabulous detailing and that splashy puddle is brilliant ... I see the shine and depth! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can definately see the lovely shine on the puddle and the cute umbrella, Karen!!! She is just the sweetest little thing and I love all the dotty paper!!!! Love the soft yellow card base and the mustard matting of the ovals!!!! The sentiment and the little bow are so cute!!! Lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card, Rebecca ATCAS DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, this design was brilliant enough, Karendipity, but when you glazed the puddle and umbrellie, you took this beyond perfect!! Of, the fun splashy sediment in the BEST! Hugs, Dippy

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)