Followers

Monday 23 February 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #111

Hi everyone.  Hope you all had a great weekend.  Weather here in Somerset was not brilliant with lots of rain and wind but intersperced with some sunshine and blue skies.

Thought I'd pop by to show you the card I've made to enter the latest CASE(E) this Sketch challenge.  

Here is the sketch:




As you can see from my card I switched the sketch around and came up with this:



There is also time to enter this card into Addicted to CAS Challenge #57 where the code word is MASK.


I stamped the flower from my Clearly Besotted  Friends Forever set using Versamark and then white embossed it.  I have the matching set of dies to go with this stamp set so I cut a mask for the flower and then I die cut another mask using a Die-namics Pierced ovals die.  I placed the flower mask over the stamped image and secured the negative of the oval die mask over the whole piece.  I then inked and stamped my SU En Francais to give a background to the flower whilst leaving an oval edge.  This was then die cut using the Die-namics oval die and I left that in place and sponged over some colour.  I've used the same set of dies for my sentiment which is from SU Ovals All (luckily they fit perfectly) and die cut two banners with the Die-namics Banner dies using b/p from my stash.  I then added some faux pearls using Liquid Pearls (they look really dark but are, in fact, green).

Thanks for popping by.

Happy crafting.





10 comments:

  1. A really elegant take on the sketch this week Karen!
    thanks so much for joining us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty, Karen ... lovely images and a fabulous colour palette! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card Karen I love the colours and the design is wonderful. xx
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, Love this beautiful card, gorgeous flower stamp with pretty colors.
    Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Karen!!! Love the soft colours and the lovely flowers!!! Very pretty!!!
    Have a lovely Tuesday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry this one slipped by me, Karendipity! It is so very lovely and impeccably made! You should also link it up to Addicted to CAS where the word is "Mask!" Well done!! Hugs, Dippy xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful flower, Karen! And I love how you've masked it for the script! Such a lovely, Springlike card! So glad you shared it with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card, love the colors! Thanks for sharing over at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)