Followers

Monday 16 February 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch # 110

There's a new sketch challenge over at CAS(E) this Sketch.  Here is the sketch:


As soon as I saw it I knew what I wanted to do and here is my card:



Such a simple card to put together - I used my Papertrey Ink Circle Scribbles die set and also their sentiment die.  I cut one each of the circle scribbles in pearlised cardstock and overlapped them on the 5x7 card and trimmed off the edges.  I then die cut the sentiment, first in white glitter card (which didn't show up as well as I had hoped) and then in black mirri and I slightly off set them.  Lastly I stamped "wishes" from my Clearly Besotted Say it in Style stamp set and that was it!!!  Hope you like it - I was really pleased with the outcome and thought it would make a nice male card.

Happy crafting.






14 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Karen, love that die, so unusual! It could almost be a flower, perfect CAS design and a great CASE of the sketch.
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very elegant card and I'm sure the different card effects show up really well in real life - great interpretation of the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen what a great card I love the embossing and the design is wonderful xx

    Hugs Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW love the CAS card design Karen, unusual die loveit.
    Hugs pam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this CAS beauty, Karen!! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the way you used our sketch this week!
    CAS perfection!
    Thanks so much for joining us at CTS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ,love the Impact of the wording and the gentle sketch
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, I love it, Karen!!! Brilliant use of the sketch!!! A CAS masterpiece!!!
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is so fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty, it almost looked they were embossed, but love the CAS look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my cup of tea, Karendipity! I just love how CASlicious this is and how you've offset your sediment die and that you've kept it black and white! I have the scribbles set - NBUS because it sort of stumps me so I'm delighted for this inspiration!! Hugs, Dippy xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blissful, Karen ... white one white, bold (and shimmery!) sentiment ... and all that glorious space ... stunning! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)