Had to sit and scratch my head for a bit with this one but as I was playing with my Scan N Cut decided to go for bunting. I cut out the bunting on SU d/p and matching cardstock, punched holes each side of the individual pieces and strung them together with some matching rickrack ribbon. I then die cut the letters from my MB Large Classic alphabet dies and the hearts are Spellbinders classic hearts. These were all popped up using d/s foam tape. I then scored 3 lines at the base of the card and added more rickrack ribbon in the spaces inbetween. The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse stamped in SU Pumpkin Pie ink and I added some gems.
As I had cut more of the banner shapes than I needed for this card I decided to make another which virtually follows the sketch to the letter. The shapes are spaced along the top and bottom of the card and the overlapping edges were trimmed off. I added two score lines top and bottom and the sentiment is from SU Apothecary Art stamp set, again stamped in SU Pumpkin Pie. I added some pearls and gems as a finishing touch.
Thanks for dropping by. Don't forget to pop on over to STAMPlorations Blog to check out the great cards made by the DT.
Have a great weekend.