Followers

Saturday 1 March 2014

Addicted to CAS - Challenge #33

Hi Everyone

A very happy 1st March to you all......can you believe how quickly this year is going? It's time for another new challenge at ATCAS. This challenge is being hosted by the very talented Harriet and her code word is:

and for this challenge our Sponsor is



Karen Mead (Made by Meadie) will be our Guest Designer for the month of March.  

Welcome Karen!! (great name!!!)


"Hi there.  My name is Karen and I live in a small country town in Tasmania, Australia. I have been cardmaking for about 3 years now and I love to make clean and simple cards to send to family and friends. I want to thank the talented team at ATCAS for inviting me along this month - I feel honoured and delighted to join them."

For my card I've used a Marianne baby carriage die COL1313. I cut it twice....once in white and again in pink and I added the pink "waste" to the white pram.  I used my MB Leafy border die and added some flowers from my stash. The sentiment is SU Congrats Stamp set.



Thanks for dropping by. Please pop over to the ATCAS blog to see what the rest of the DT have conjured up for you.

See you soon.


19 comments:

  1. hope you had a fab day yesterday and maxed out your credit card, and loving this beauty such a pretty die
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a soft, feminine and pretty card, Karen ... perfect for a new baby girl! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful carriage die Karen - this card is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is such a pretty card, Karen! I love the pram and all the pretty little roses...such an elegant baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen, well i think this is your card and not GD Karen.
    gorgeous card, love the pram MB border and pretty flowers.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this! Love the pram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow ... that pram is beautiful!! Love that you did it in white with the pink design. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous - I love the colours and those pretty flowers! Thankyou for having me along as a guest this month - it's so much fun to join you guys! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet, sweet, and then ... even sweeter! Karendipitiy, this is so charming for the wee new baby!! Hugs, Dippy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful, Karen!! LOVE that pram!!! All those gorgeous roses are perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so elegant :) love that die and the pinks n white on ur card

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very elegant Karen, perfect for a gracious new little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really pretty, love how you've used the 'waste'!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Karen. Loving all the white on your card and such a lovely pram!! The little bits of pink is so beautiful!! Such a sweet card for a sweet little baby girl!!
    Hugz and have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Karen, what a wonderfully feminine card. I love the little roses and that gorgeous carriage. LOVE IT
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such an elegant baby girl card, Karen! I love the dies that you used. They are so detailed and dainty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your die cut came out much cleaner than mine. I like how you added the pink panels where the hearts are. My die left pink stains on my die cut...I think I must have cut it out 5 or 6 times. What's your secret to a clean cut? Love the lacy look at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Karen, sorry its taken so long for me to get here that flu really knocked me for 12 ! I adore this beauty that baby carriage is stunning and I love the top border so beautifully delicate.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is very sweet and sophisticated with a lot of detail.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)