Followers

Saturday 14 December 2013

I've finished!!!

Hi Everyone

Just a quick post today.  Thought I'd share the last 3 Christmas cards I've made.  Hopefully that's all the cards done and everything posted that needs to be...........until you get one from someone you've forgotten!!! lol

Come and see what I did


On these three cards I've used Heartfelt Creations Christmas Poinsettia stamps and the matching die (which also matches Sunkissed Fleur).  The sentiment is from their Sweet Memories set and the trees come from Anna Marie's Christmas Tree set.


  

I've stamped the Poinsettias onto patterned vellum and gold embossed them.   I've used an 8x8 Embossalicious e/f and Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle nesties.  The Stampin Up bow die came into play and bling is from my stash.


I have used Poppystamps Grand Gothic Iron Work and Grand Gothic Window for the centre card with a wintery scene behind the window.  I used Taylored Expressions Basic Bow die.  The sentiment is Stampin Up Greetings of the Season cut out using SU bauble punch.  Corners are Cheery Lyn Lace Corner Deco die.

Right better get off - just getting my things gathered for our Santa's Grotto in the village hall tomorrow.

Have a great weekend.

13 comments:

  1. Gob smacked you should be on tv fab techniques and detail
    Hugs Kate xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!!! All three are amazing Karen. I love all the elements you've put together to create a work-of-art for each card. LOVE the vellum poinsettias with the layering and shaping - gorgeous! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Karen lovely to see the vellum flowers
    Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful Christmas cards Karen, gorgeous embellishments.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Karen, love the vellum flowers, they look fab on my card IRL!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen
    Fabulous cards... Karen.....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful!!!! Amazing cards, my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't want to know you've done all your cards! Hee hee.
    These are lovely though. I must crack on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards and well done for being up to date - afraid I thought there were another two whole weeks before the Day but sadly I miscalculated!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've tried four times to leave a message and get a whole paragraph and the page bloops, scrolls up on it's own and then my comment is gone. Don't know why. Keeping this one short. LOVE your stunning cards, Karendipity! Hugs, Dippy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those cards are truly beautiful.
    Sorry I am so late in making contact but (seriously) you have been on my mind over Christmas. Hope it was a good one for you and yours.
    My Very Best Wishes for 2014 and hopefully a meet up some time.
    Lots of Love
    Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! 3 Stunning cards Karen, absolutely gorgeous.
    You asked about the PION papers, I buy mine from several places, Live & Love Crafts sell them and so do Diestodiefor, today I've just had my first delivery from The Craft Boutique and they sell them, they were very quick at posting too. Hope this is helpful to you, Happy New Year, hugs Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards, Karen! perfect our CCC! Welcome on board! We've a good bunch!
    xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)