Followers

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Goodies galore!!!!!

A couple of weeks ago I got an email from Docrafts saying I had won a prize in their June draw which could take up to 6 weeks to arrive.  Couldn't for the life of me remember what the prize had been but was quite excited as I rarely win anything (unlike some people I know.........Jill?.....  Heather????? hehe).

This morning there was a knock on the door and a huge parcel appeared.  This is what was in it:


Wowza - I think there's about £70 worth of Tilly Daydream goodies in that lot.  There are fat quarters (brilliant), ribbon, lace doilies, ric rac, the long rolls are adhesive backed fabric, set of hexagon nesting dies, stamps, decoupage, paper packs, die-cut sentiments, fabric buttons, notelets, "handmade with love" fabric labels etc etc etc!!!  I just couldn't believe it.   

Off to play! lol




7 comments:

  1. Wow that's looking good - you seem to have nearly as much as the local craft shop LOL!! Tilly Daydream looks quite sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous win Karen ...enjoy using your new goodies

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, well done Karen, looking forward to see what you create:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hun just checking you are okay I mean with all that stash maybe you feel a little stressed or unwell and maybe you need some support in finding a home for it or utilizing it, I am a good nurse, have several homes and offer IAG when needed :)
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, how exciting. Look forward to what you create with it. I have to say I'm not usually lucky. It's Mum that's trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done Karen, fabulous win
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, that is a prize and a half - you are one lucky lady Karen!! Enjoy :) x

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)