Followers

Sunday 24 March 2013

White Embossing - A Day for Daisies

Just thought I'd make a quick card for the latest challenge over at A Day for Daisies which is:

To play along this week you MUST use an image by A Day For Daisies and 
use an embossed white background!!!

For my card I've used the lovely digital image called "Babies Smile", coloured in Flexmarkers.  My base card has been run through my eBosser with an Embossalicious 8x8" embossing folder.  I then die cut a frame using nesties and ran that through the same folder.  The frame was popped up over the image using 3d foam tape and I've added flowers and leaves from my stash.

Hope you're all having a good weekend - it's still freezing cold down here but no snow yet!  Stay safe and stay warm.

Thanks for popping by.




6 comments:

  1. Pretty card and great effect with the embossed frame

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Karen like your embossed background

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. slightly different for you my dear, but love the way you have used the embossing and a sweet little image, hoping you are okay
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Karen, love this image coloured beautifully, that embossing look fabulous. pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Karen. We are having very hot days here in Sydney, Australia. Above average temperatures for Autumn (Fall).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card and love the embossing xxx

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)