Followers

Friday 21 December 2012

Happy Christmas everyone....

Hi everyone - yes, I know I know......sorry I haven't been around much for the last couple of weeks, but it's been pretty full on here.  Apart from getting my magazine article ready for publishing, we're still in the throws of moving my craft room.  It's very nearly ready with the last of the electrics going in as we speak.  So we are aiming to move the computer and all the peripherals sometime tomorrow......so I thought it an ideal time to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas and a peaceful New Year.  I promise to be back in the new year with photos of my new room.......hopefully!  Don't forget our new challenge over at Addicted to CAS which will be on 12th January and is going to be hosted by me.....so on your toes please;  I'm really looking forward to seeing all your entries.

Again, I hope you all have an amazing Christmas and that Santa fulfills all your wishes.

Karen xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen. It's so exciting that your new craft room is almost ready to go!! Looking forward to seeing some pictures.

    I'm so happy that we have met through Kylie this year and were on the same design team. I love your creations and want to thank you for inspiring me!! Have a very, Merry Christmas!! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited for you I remember well the first day I got to move into my new craft room, it was so clean and shiny and spacious, unfortunately this is now not the case, for some reason I do manage to fill every nook and cranny.

    As for inspiration, oh hun, you are the one that inspires me, I have never seen so many wonderful CAS cards just wish I could avoid putting so much on my own, but thank you for your wonderful comment and I wish you a lovely Xmas and a Craft filled New Year
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps always a pleasure to follow you :)

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)