Followers

Sunday 3 June 2012

A brilliant day out..........

Hello everyone - just wanted to do a quick post about the fantastic day Jill and I had at DoCrafts in Dorset on Friday.  We were warmly welcomed and shown to our "play tables"!!!!!  Goodies galore to play with, tear, stamp etc etc - heaven!  There were various workshops we could drop in and out of with Sheila Halliwell,  Jo Austin and Emma Collins.  They had laid on tea/coffee and CAKE all day and gave us a brilliant BBQ at lunchtime.  Later in the afternoon we were shown round their top secret showrooms where they had all the new goodies coming out over the next few months........ unfortunately if I told you what they were I'd have to shoot you!!!  lol  Just be aware you'll be reaching for that credit card again.  Anyway, here are a few photos of the day and a couple of cards I made.  Thanks for dropping by - hope you are all having an amazing Jubilee weekend - shame about the weather!

Jo Austin talking to some of the crafters
Jill totally engrossed in craft goodies!!!
Workshop with Sheila
Using some goodies provided

4 comments:

  1. Pleased to hear you had a good day at Docrafts. Pity they somehow managed to mess up getting the current promotions into our local shop though but at least I can hang on to my money!! (unless I find something else to spend it on of course).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look likes a great day Karen..lovely cards you made

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen looks like you had a great crafting day out! I love this Michael Powell image :)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I was hoping for some extra inspiration! Didn't know you'd taken that. Good pics as a reminder of the day though.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)