Followers

Sunday 22 April 2012

Sympathy card

Just a quick post today as I've been busy doing housework getting ready for friends coming to stay tomorrow for the week - I know what I'd rather be doing!!!  lol

Unfortunately had to make a sympathy card and so got out my Memory Box dies again - in this card I have used Prim Poppy, Dancing Tulips, Tulip Petals, Tessatina Border and Willow Dragonfly.  I die cut a piece of cream pearlised card using Spellbinders Grand scalloped ovals and then put it through in a Sizzix embossing folder.  The base card was a self patterned cream pearl card.  Ribbon from my stash.

Thanks for dropping by and hope you all had a great weekend - we've had the heavens open here most of the day so glad I'm inside.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely sympathy card Karen...I just love the MB dies..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card - I can see MB dies making their way into my collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Karen I love WOW, those dies are so pretty!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ! This is so beautiful & elegant. You create beautiful cards ! Have a great day, Shirley

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)