Followers

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Less is More - Week 62 - Colour Challenge

This week the challenge over at Less is More is Three Shades of Green


I decided to use a die by Lea'bilities called Frame Swirl - I hope it counts as a shade of green because that's exactly the colour of the die!!!  lol  Originally I was just going to use the actual frame but really liked the negative shape from the centre so decided to put them together.  The flower is made using my Xcut Botanical embossing punch and it has a brad through the centre.  The leaves are made by using my Nellie Snellen two part punch and embosser.  The sentiment is from my Stampin Up set "Punch Bunch" and it was stamped using Peeled Paint DI and clear embossed.


Thanks for dropping by.








 

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card Karen love the swirl die

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your swirly frame is lovely Karen, in fact I think it's so pretty that it could have stood perfectly well without the additional inner part of the die-cut. Just my thoughts!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Karen love the flower and leaves!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card


    So sorry I'm so late this week
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)