Followers

Monday 17 October 2011

Less is More - Week 37 - Cocktails

Morning everyone - this week's challenge over at Less is More is:
COCKTAIL
You may interpret this however you wish... your favourite tipple, the colours of a cocktail or a simply cocktail of colours. Let your imagination run with this one, it will be interesting to see how imaginative you can be.
Here is a little fun... you can follow the link to see what cocktail you are... it's interesting to see that both of us are 'poised' ladies in the same proportions what's more!

This is what they say about me!!!

You Are Made Of Understanding, Laughter, and Mischief


3 parts Understanding
2 parts Laughter
1 part Mischief

And a Splash of Power

Finish off with an olive

Why don't you follow the links and see what they say about you!!!  lol

Now to my card for this challenge.  I can't remember where I got this stamp set from but I've had it quite a while and it fits the bill for this challenge to a T (or perhaps that should be to a Martini.........).  I have stamped the cocktail glass three times onto white card and then stamped the cherry in each glass in red.  These were cut out and matted onto red card.  The backing paper was made up from stamping another cherry in red and matting onto red card.  The sentiment was stamped onto white card and then was punched out and matted using Stampin Up punches.  I added some Glossy Accents to the cherries in the glasses.  I must admit the sentiment makes me giggle each time I see it.

Thanks for dropping by.

14 comments:

  1. I like the layout of this card and that stamp is just right - the sentiment made me smile too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cocktail glasses and the sentiment is very apt !x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Karen and I love the stamp, the sentiment made me smile too.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. what fabulous images ! .. and the cherry Dp is just perfect!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, well done :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is absolutely stunning
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I simply love this one, what a terrific glass image and a fabulous, fabulous card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that image - fab card.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The glasses are wonderful, so modern, and your cherry images are the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning
    Superb glasses
    Thank you Karen
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super card - you've really nailed this challenge. I do like the texty glass and the sentiment really made me smile. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card! love the red cherrys

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sentiment makes me giggle too :)
    Love these glasses made of text, brilliantly designed card too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love this card! You've done such a great job with it. I really, really like that cocktail glass image too. Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)