Followers

Sunday 7 August 2011

You need a bit of humour when you reach 70...................

My friend and neighbour Annie had been hunting round the shops for a card for her friend's 70th birthday but couldn't find anything appropriate. So she asked me if I could make one and when I said what type she started off mentioning floral etc etc but then said her friend had a sense of humour so I knew just where to go with this one.

I made a stepper card and used backing papers recently received from Chocolate Baroque as part of my renewal of membership to the Guild. I then got out my set of "The Wrinklies" stamps from Dimension Fourth and stamped the lady with the turban and coloured with Promarkers. The sentiment is also from the same set.  I have used my Grand Nesties Book Pages for the mats, added some gems and a ribbon.  The circle sentiment was made using CraftArtist.

Thanks for dropping by.

3 comments:

  1. you certainly do - this is great and I'm sure she will love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Karen...what a great image I am sure it will make her laugh.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Karen just hope I've still got my teeth at 70!!
    Val xx

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)