Followers

Wednesday 12 January 2011

House Mouse card

It's my friend Janet's birthday today and I'd like to wish her a very Happy Birthday.  Hopefully we will be seeing her tonight at our craft club meeting.

I've made a card using my House Mouse Autumn Berry stamps which were coloured with ProMarkers and Diamond Glaze added to the berries.  The base card is pearl white A5 which I have put through my Joy die cutting machine with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I was able to lay the entire card out flat (A4 size) so I didn't get any impressions on the back of the card and then put it through twice - once for each side of the card.  It will be really nice when the manufacturers start making larger embossing folders!  The layers have been cut using my Go Kreate XL Frilly Labels and also Nesties labels dies.  The flourish is a Sizzix die and I have added some purple ribbon and gems.  The sentiment is from the House Mouse stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. They are sooooo cute, but you know me I love cuties, I'm sure Jan will love her card.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and I reckon Jan will love it - who can't like House Mouse images?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, I love your House-Mouse creation, the shape of the card is lots of fun. It would be great if you wouldn't mind uploading it and any other House-Mouse Designs®, HappyHoppers® and/or Gruffies® cards, you've created, on to our web site. You can click on the link below to check this out.
    Click here

    Thanks so much.

    Barry Percy
    Co-Owner/Co-Founder
    House-Mouse Designs, Inc

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)