Followers

Saturday 14 August 2010

Stained Glass

I'm back............. had a brilliant week at Dillington House learning how to make stained glass and the tutor was superb.  It was really good as there were only 5 of us students so got lots of one to one time which does make a difference.

I completed two projects - one, which was the major project, I can't post a photograph of because then I'd just have to kill you all!!!!  lol  It's destined as a present and I don't want to spoil the surprise............. after the event I will post a photo of it.

The other project I made was a sun catcher of a hummingbird sipping nectar from a lotus flower.

I really did enjoy this course and luckily for me the tutor runs his own workshops from his studio which is only about half an hour's drive away from me.  Yet another interest to add eh?????

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)