Followers

Monday 7 June 2010

Flippin' Men!!!!

Couldn't resist this stamp set from Imag-e-nation who are selling all the various sets for £4.99 instead of £9.99 at the moment.

I bought the stamp set because it reminded me so much of my DH!!!  Well, most men are the same aren't they??


I started off with an A5 cream card with an oval aperture and used a craft knife to cut the oval out of the second piece of card.  I used d/s tape to stick a piece of acetate in between the two apertures.  I then stamped both the front and back stamps using a Memento inkpad in black and coloured in using ProMarkers.  After cutting out the images carefully I glued the first image on the front of the acetate and then glued the second image onto the back of the acetate being careful to align them perfectly.


I then used Diamond Glaze on the toilet bowl and cistern and his pint of beer.  On the rolls of toilet paper at the top right of the card I gold embossed onto cream card and then gold embossed onto tissue paper which was then glued on top of the card with the bottom "sheet" left to flap in the wind.............  The sentiment and "Do not Disturb" sign were also gold embossed on cream card.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. On the whole these 'flippin' images don't really appeal to me but this one is a classic really - I hope your DH appreciates the joke!!
    Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card Karen.....I could think of a couple of people who this card was be very pt.


    Anne

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)