Followers

Sunday 30 May 2010

Susie & Vikki's Christmas Club challenge

This week over at Susie & Vikki's Christmas Club blog the challenge is to make a Baby's 1st Christmas card.

The image is taken from Joanna Sheen's Precious Petals CD and printed out onto satin photo paper. It has been mounted onto some red mirri which, in turn, has been mounted onto some Anna Griffin cardstock I've had in my stash for ages. I used my Fiskars ribbon edge punch down the left hand side and threaded through some ribbon and tied it in a bow in the centre. The red backing paper is from my stash and put through my Big Shot in a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The sentiment is also from the JS Precious Petals CD. I didn't think it needed much embellishment as the face speaks volumes!!!! lol

Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. A very apt card for the occasion. On the whole this CD didn't appeal to me but this is a great image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this card! Baby is so adorable and the outfit and DPS are perfect. Thanks for playing this week at Susie and Vikki's XXX Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes-Love your creations-becoming a follower (te he!) Hugs, Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...this is adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at Susie & Vikki's Christmas Club!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for playing with us at Susie and Vikki's Christmas club.
    You jus fit this image so perfectly!
    Hope to to see you next week again)

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)