Followers

Thursday 8 April 2010

Treasure Box and a new Tim Holtz Sizzix Die


A friend telephoned yesterday and asked me to bring along my fabric boxes and doorstop chicken to show her next time we meet. This is fine except when I went to unearth my boxes I found I had sold out of the treasure boxes so had to make one up quickly. I had some really nice paisley fabric which I used for the outer and some black fabric for the inside of the drawers and lid.

This afternoon I received one of the new Tim Holtz Sizzix dies called "Ornate" and just had to try it out. It actually gives you a multitude of options as to positioning and I think it's lovely. So just to let you have a quick look at it I have just cut two pieces of card and combined them to give edges to three square cards. Sorry that there is nothing else on the cards but I thought it would show off the edges nicely.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)