Followers

Wednesday 8 July 2009

Word Book


I've just managed to finish off this word book to celebrate our friend Doris' 80th birthday next week. Doris used to be a near neighbour but moved down to Hove a couple of years ago. Can't believe she's 80 next week - really scary!!!

I've made a matching box for it and am going to post it off tomorrow. Then I need to make another word book for another friend, Alan, who has his 65th birthday coming up soon - I don't know; we're surrounded by all these old people............ LOL!!!

I have also sold all my leather notebooks so need to get making some more and today also sold a knitted wire necklace and treasure box so know what I'll be doing for the next few weeks.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I like these word books - I'm sure this one will be much appreciated when it arrives.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)